Taste The Difference
Delight your family and impress your guests with steakhouse-style flavor right at home.
Our juicy, tender steaks, ground beef burgers made from hand-selected cuts of beef, and comfort classics impart irresistible flavor with incredible convenience
– and offer a great value without ever compromising quality.
Get special savings on your favorite Great American products.SAVE NOW
Fiesta Steak Fajitas
- 32 OZ (about 2 LBS) Beef Filet of Sirloin Steaks, trimmed to 5” pieces
- ½ Cup Canola Oil
- 1/3 Cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/3 Cup Dark Brown Sugar (packed)
- 1/3 Cup Lime Juice
- 2 TSP Black Pepper
- 1 TBSP Chili Powder
- 1 TBSP Finely Minced Garlic
- 1 TSP Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Each – Large Red/Green/Yellow Bell Pepper, stemmed, seeded, and cut into strips 1/2” wide
- 1 Vidalia Onion, cut into 1/2” slices
- 10 to 14 Flour Tortillas, Served Warm
- Salsa, Sour Cream, Cheese Toppings, as desired
Combine canola oil, soy sauce, dark brown sugar, lime juice, black pepper, chili powder, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a bowl. Reserve ½ cup of the marinade for use later in the recipe, set aside in a separate bowl. Place sirloin steaks in a ziploc bag and add marinade. Seal bag, removing air. Fully coat all sides of steak with marinade. Lay flat on a plate in refrigerator, turning once, for up to 3 hours. Combine peppers and onions in bowl with reserved marinade and toss to coat.. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
Remove sirloin steaks from marinade. Place steaks in a preheated pan on medium-high heat. Cook approx.12-16 minutes, turning twice during cooking. Remove steaks from pan and transfer to warm plate and allow to rest.
Add pepper and onion mix with marinade to pan and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables soften and begin to brown, approximately 10-12 minutes.
Slice sirloin steaks against the grain and transfer to plate with vegetables. Combine ingredients promptly within oven-warmed tortillas and your choice of toppings such as salsa, sour cream and your choice of cheeses.